Minimum salaries for Probationary, Tenured, Limited-Term and Part-Time Faculty Members can be found in the Article Compensation and Benefits in the Faculty Collective Agreement
Minimum salaries for Probationary, Term and Continuing Librarians & Archivist Members can be found in the Article Compensation and Benefits in the Librarians & Archivists Collective Agreement.
Career Trajectory Fund - Faculty
The Collective Agreement provides that a Career Trajectory Fund for Probationary, Tenured and Limited-Term Members shall be established in 2017 and 2018.
Below are reports of the Career Trajectory Adjustment and Salary Anomaly Committees for the 2006-2010 and 2010-2014 Faculty Collective Agreements.
- 2007-2008 CTAC Report
- 2008-2009 CTAC Report
- 2009-2010 Performance-Based Anomaly Fund Process
- 2009 Gender-Based Salary Anomaly Study
- 2013-2014 Salary Anomaly Fund Report
Career Trajectory Fund - Librarians & Archivists
The Collective Agreement provides for a career trajectory fund to be established in each of 2016-17 and 2018-2019 for probationary or continuing appointment members.
- 2006-2011 Salaries - Full time Faculty - Canadian universities
- 2009-2010 Librarian Salaries by University (opens in Excel)